Friday, December 4, 2009

Why I work out!

The top 10 things that motivate/inspire me to work out:

1. My belly.
- I know it's vain. But 3 kids later, it's not exactly a 6 pack.

2.My husband.
- I like it when he's attracted to me. (My hubby is the greatest and has always loved my body even while topping 180 in pregnancy, but still).

3. Sex.
- Enough said.

4. My kids.
- To keep up now and keep on later.

5. My appearance.
- It's not about being hotter than the next girl. But I do feel it's important to portray an image that says you respect and care about yourself.

6. The Biggest Loser.
- I love that show.

7. I like it.
- I like physically exerting myself. The more physical the better. In particular, I like most things outdoors, except jumping off or out of things. Hiking is probably my favorite.

8. Camp Presmont.
- The summer Evelyn was 10 months old, we directed jr high camp and I couldn't walk up the hill without stopping. I made a pact with myself that I would play capture the flag the next year. And I did :)

9. Overweight people.
- I don't envy them.

10. I like to food.
- Don't get me wrong, I do watch what I eat, but I really like food. In particular, I like all things dairy. Lasagna (with lots cheese)? Yes. Ice cream? Yes. Grated cheese on my salad? Yes. Cereal with milk. Yes. Ooo. Read the previous 9 again...

...................................................
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I like your list. :)

Amanda said...

All that dairy! If I didn't know better I'd say maybe you were pregnant.