Sunday, April 5, 2009

Block Hard Core

We had youth group today, which is one of my favorite things:) So we were discussing one of my students weird-o text messages that she was receiving, and Richard and I were telling her that she should have her cell phone provider block him.

This lead into a conversation about blocking people on Facebook. Which lead into a conversation that went something like this:

Richard: I wish there was the option to block people hard core.

Someone else: yeah, like you can just block people or block them hard core.

Me: block them gently

Someone else: or block them hard core with the option of hate mail.

Conversations like this are frequent in my youth group. We've extended youth group by half-an-hour, so now we meet for 3 hours on Sunday and could pretty easily go for four. I'm not sure this is a good thing or a bad thing. (We did practice for Sunrise service and do a Bible study)!

1 comment:

John said...

That is cracking me up. :)