Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Little Reader

It's a beautiful evening, so I'm mobile blogging from my yard as the girls burn off energy jumping on the trampoline. I haven't blogged for a week or so, so I thought an update was due. It's actually way past due, so here it is!

Evelyn, my genius little four year old is reading! It's awesome. I decided against preschool. Richard and I have talked a lot about homeschooling, so I decided that I'm going to homeschool Evelyn for at least pre-k and k. Her birthday is August 2nd, so since she misses the cut off date by 2 days, I just decided to do K with her a year early. If we can't do it, I'll send her the next year, and she'll be right on track still! So far I really enjoy it, it's so rewarding to watch your learn and grow!
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments: