1. Evelyn told me the other day, "You don't ever have fun!" upon me giving her time-out. I wasn't prepared for that talk to start so soon.
2. Camp starts one month from today! Yay! Better start getting ready!
3. Richard started college. "Yay" and "sigh," all at the same time.
4. Gigi is slow crawling, sitting up, and she took a bath the other day with the big girls for the first time!
5. Riley (and Evelyn) destroyed about 1/4 of my little 'greens' garden yesterday. I'm pretty sure I've never been so angry at my children!
6. I baked an apple cake yesterday and have eaten half of it :( Dang it! I'm supposed to be losing ten pounds.
7. I'm tired, but did manage to do yoga today. I probably wouldn't feel so tired if I wasn't sugar crashing from eating so much cake!
8. I made a chart organizing the ministries according to age groups that our church offers. I love doing stuff like that. It helps me think better when I visually organize my thoughts.
9. Richard and I will celebrate our 6 year anniversay this month :) I love him more now than then!
10. I'm going to work on camp stuff . . .