Monday, March 30, 2009

More Political Musings

If you've been reading my previous posts, you know that since this past election with the state of the economy and other things, I've been trying to figure out which political party I should belong to, or better said which political party best represents my views. Well, yesterday I was reading Joel Salatin's speech that he is going to give the House Committee on Oversight and Gonvernment Reform regarding the meat industry on April 17, and I had an epiphany of sorts. I don't belong with any!

"As a Christian libertarian environmentalist capitalist, my testimony will not fit neatly partisan stereotypes; rather, it will cross broad cultural boundaries." ~Joel Salatin

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You should try reading "Jesus for President" - it is an interesting interpretation/thought on American politics and how Jesus would fit in (or rather, how He wouldn't)