Monday, March 30, 2009

Crayon Catastrophe

So normally, I only blog once every couple of weeks or something like that. So I'm not sure what has gotten in to me, but I thought this was funny enough to share.

So I'm going about my Monday, tackling the laundry, and I go to get the towels out of the dryer to fold. I pull out a bib and it has orange spots on it. A towel - orange spots. I pull the entire load out and everything in the dryer has spots of orange melted crayon all over it! Argh! I guess one got thrown in with the wash. Not only that, but there were big chunks of melted crayon near the vent and the entire barrel was colored orange! I cleaned out the chunks and went ahead and threw my blue towels in . . . I figure the worst that can happen is that all the towels match!

So if you're ever a guest at my house and your towel has little orange spots all over it, rest at ease, it's just crayon!