Sunday, August 16, 2009

A mom post

So I'm sitting in Robinson mall near Pittsburgh Pa, counting my children over and over again, hoping Richard and company return shortly because Gigi has a poop in her diaper, and I do NOT want to take all three girls to the restroom. Having three children isn't that much different than two at home, but taking them out is a lot harder. We have two strollers with us, a carrier pack, a backpack, and my purse.

I am thankful for a few things: the people who thought of and actually built family restrooms and play areas in malls. That is incredible. Awesome. A mothers sanity.

It is hot today. 90+ degrees with high humidity. I am also thankful for malls that are air conditioned.

Richard is almost here, must prepare to move the herd . . .
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

Rev. David Lawrence said...

What a joy-full diapers and hot summer weather!