Saturday, January 30, 2010

Round and round

Well, we're finished with 4 weeks of BTC this quarter and Richard is finishing up his 2nd week at Liberty and I'm already ready for a break! Fortunately, Richard's semester is divided into 2, 6 week terms, and he gets a week for spring break in just 6 weeks. I love that! Too bad our breaks don't fall on the same week:/ (I have 7 weeks until my Spring break).

Today is a day of laundry, cleaning, and catching up with Calvary work. Although, I was doing a pretty good job of keeping up with the house until I got sick last weekend. Boo. Thankfully, we had our children close together and they entertain each other. I feel bad neglecting them. Sigh.

The good news is that I figured we'll be getting a hefty tax return this year (still waiting on my W-2 from Calvary) and we'll have the van paid off by the end February and have $$$ left over to get us well on our way to our 3-6 months living expenses in the bank. Woohoo! I really can't wait to start tripling and quadrupling our mortgage payments! I was hoping to have the mortgage paid off by the end of 2010, but it'll looking like it won't be until next years tax return. Either way, the end of our insanity is in our sight!
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments: